Best Time: All the year round
In the morning at 0600 hrs, pick up from your hotel in Arusha town, with your packed lunch, drive on tarmac road 190km to Ngorongoro gate.
Drive on and descend into the crater floor with picnic lunches for a day game drives. Ngorongoro Crater is one the largest intact caldera in the world and one of the most spectacular sights in the whole of Africa. All the BIG FIVE Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful caldera, others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and more…Birds includes flamingos on the Soda lake, Geese, Storks, Vultures and more…
Your lunch will be served on the picnic site at Ngoitokok swamp, a Hippo pool, after lunch proceeds with afternoon game viewing while ascending the Crater and drive back to Arusha.
– Flying Doctors Emergence
– Arrival and departure Airport Transfers
– Lunch Box
– Service of an English speaking driver guide
– Transport based on an excellent 4×4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing
– Driver’s Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
– Activities as per the Itinerary
– Complementary bottle of water
– Complementary of Embroidered Safari hat
– Government taxes