A booking is fully confirmed by Kiliholidays Tours & Safaris when a deposit of 60% is received in our bank account.
A deposit of 60% for your stay is required upon booking a lodge safari or climb and for those going for the camping safari we require a NON REFUNDABLE US $250 per person for their confirmation of the safari. The balance is due upon arrival in Tanzania. Payment should be made in United State Dollars Only. The wire transfers can be pre-arranged and Deposits are not refundable, but can be transferred to the next year for a 20% transfer fees.
Cancellations 90 days or more prior to departure will receive full refund minus the $300 per person administrative fee. 60-89 days will be subject to loss of deposit (30% trip price). 30-59 days will be subject to loss of 50% of program price. 29 days or less will be subject to 100% of program price.
All guests are strongly advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for luggage, personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment of travel arrangements because bookings will be subject to cancellation penalties as detailed above.
All advertised accommodation shown on arrangements of each itinerary are subject to availability at the time we confirm your booking request. Apparent on line availability may not always exist in real time. Kiliholidays will discuss with guest the other alternative and agree if the price will rise or decrease according to the quality and level of accommodation amended.
All our prices are shown in United State Dollars and include VAT.
Kiliholidays offers its services at discount, negotiated and public prices. The descriptions of the arrangements on our website specify the services that are included in the price and any special conditions that apply.
Please note, changes and errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to make changes to and correct errors in advertised prices at any time before your holiday is confirmed. We will advise you of any error of which we are aware and of the correct price at the time of booking.
The price for arrangements varies significantly depending, in particular, on the period when the holiday is taken, the number of people travelling .Our prices are contractual tariffs. No claim relating to the price of any arrangements will be considered once the booking has been confirmed.
For arrangements including accommodation and transport, the prices are calculated on the basis of the number of nights stayed and not the number of whole days.
Payment may be made using the following international major credit cards (Visa and Master Cards):
• VISA credit cards displaying the three-colored VISA symbol on the right (blue, white, ochre) and a dove in a hologram
• MasterCard, recognizable by their “MC” hologram
• VISA debit card
• Maestro debit card (coming soon)
During the payment we will produce the Invoice Number that will allow you to make payment direct from our website (http://kiliholidays.com/online-payment )
Last Minute Bookings
– If you have not completed your booking more than 30 days prior to your proposed climb or safari date please note that you will be required to pay for your climb in cash in US Dollars on arrival as bank transfers to East Africa can be subject to long delays and bad routings which can take some time to correct. Where a climber/Safari pays his or her final balance on arrival, we require that payments should be made using notes printed in the year 2006 or later, and in denominations of USD 100s and USD 50s only. We are required strictly to observe these provisions due to local banking limitations.
– Please also note, in case a group booked the tour/climb we will require the payment via who is corresponding with kiliholidays on behalf of the booking group.
Payment of Outstanding / Main Balances
– If opting to pay your final balance by wire transfer this is payable no later than 45 days prior to your tour start date and will be invoiced in either Euro or US Dollars. Please request an invoice in your preferred currency. (Due to exchange rate volatility non-US Dollar invoices can only be issued within three working days of the date on which you wish to pay your final balance).
When arranging the wire transfer please ensure that you instruct your bank to effect the transfer so as to arrive into our bank account free of bank charges, whether SWIFT charges, correspondent bank charges, conversion fees, or the remittance fee.
If you require any further information or help, please contact our head office in Arusha, Tanzania by phone: +255 784 673 777 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org .You automatically agree with our terms and conditions once the booking is confirmed.
Mack Kornelio Msechu
Kiliholidays Tours & Safaris
Box. 13723 Arusha Tanzania