WHY KILIHOLIDAYS TOURS AND SAFARIS AFRICA
1.Journey created by yourself.The ideal journey begins when we take the time to listen and understand what you expect from your trip. Then we use our wealth of knowledge, the thousands of itineraries in our archives and our imagination, to create the perfect adventure, which is as much about the where and when as it is about the intangibles – a sense of place, a story, an experience of the heart.
- Kiliholidays support local community.We are able to give some of the tourism benefit to the local community, as well as we accept any contribution from guests and delivering supplies to the one who need them.
- Medically Trained Guide on Mountain Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru
- Terms & Conditions Detailed on Web Site/Brochure
- Free 24 hours Flying Doctors Emergency Response while on safaris adventure or Mount Kilimanjaro
- Travel is our passion.
Our Personal Travel Experts have been travelling the world and we’re ready to share our experience, knowledge and recommendations with you.
- Travel experts since 2004
- Excellent online customer service
- Services for disabled customers
Our award winning Customer Care team offers a dedicated service to disabled holidaymakers. Our brochures highlight accommodation best suited for wheelchair access and those with reduced mobility, and we offer accessible transfers, vehicle hire, medical equipment hire, theme park and excursions accessibility information. And we can arrange additional in-flight services with Kilimanjaro Holidays to meet disabled traveler needs – from tactile safety demonstrations to in-flight oxygen supply at no extra charge.
- The price you agreed is the price you pay. No surprises!